Tuesday, July 5, 2011

PC 2go: Download 2go Messenger for PC, Chat with Facebook,GTalk friends

2go messenger is a modern mobile messenger which allows communication with friends for freeIt is a network of millions of people where you can setup your profile, meet new people, talk to friends, share files and pictures! You can download 2go to your mobile phone from www.2go.co.za which you will also be redirected to if you go through www.2go.im or www.2go.com.ng
Before now, I was only using the 2go Messenger on my phone but when I checked the 2go website yesterday, I found the “PC 2go” link on it and I decided to give it a try to see if it will work on my laptop. I followed the steps and right now, I can “2go” on my laptop and stay connected to my 2go friends.
So, How Do I download 2go to my pc and start chatting with my 2go friends?
Go to http://pc.2go.im/ on your pc.
On the Page, log in with your details. If you logged in successfully, you will then be directed to the download page. Click the 2go logo to start download.  If you already have a supported version of JAVA (JRE) on your PC, the 2go MicroEmulator will be downloaded to your PC.
If you do not a supported version of JAVA software on your PC, you will be automatically redirected to download and install it to your PC before you will be able to download and install the 2go MicroEmulator.
Once you successfully install the2go MicroEmulator, you can launch it to start chatting with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails